IVORY CHAMBERS – Barristers – Chambers of Mr Ahtiq K Raja LLB (Hons), Barrister at Law
- County Court work undertaken demonstrating the breadth and depth of experience and knowledge.
- Civil Law – wide range of matters undertaken, breach of contract, partnership disputes, defamation among other matters.
- Personal Injury – Portal work, Stage 3 (acting for both Claimant and Defendant), Infant settlement, representation available for stage 3, small claims, fast track, disposal hearings and multi track matters. Vast experience in road traffic accidents and disputes arising from this.
- Motoring Law – covering drug driving, driving whilst under the influence of Alcohol, being in charge, careless driving, dangerous driving etc
- Criminal Law – from Magistrates to Crown Court trials
- Employment Law – advice and representation available.
- Family Law – including non molestation applications, domestic violence, divorce applications, ancillary relief and child matters.
- Insolvency – Bankruptcy and Mortgage repossessions covered
- Debt disputes and other matters also undertaken
- Immigration – Bail Hearings, substantive hearings and appeals against the decision of the Home Office, Entry Clearance Officer, Secretary of State. Work is undertaken in both first tier and appellate levels.
Chambers are Located in Aylesbury, which therefore enables members to access the wide ranging number of courts. With direct trains and easy access we are regularly before the following courts; Aylesbury, Bedford, Luton, Watford, High Wycombe, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and cover courts throughout London and The South East.
We travel to cover the following courts; YarlsWood, Hatton Cross Immigration Tribunals, Taylor House, Birmingham IAC. Our work extends to include the following Courts; Aylesbury, Bedford, Bury St Edmunds, Blackfriars, Barnet, Bromley, Coventry, Cambridge, Croydon, Colchester, Canterbury, Chelmsford, Clerkenwell and Shoreditch, Central Family Court, Central London, Edmonton, Harrow, Hertford, Huntingdon, High Wycombe, Inner London Crown Courts, Ipswich, Isleworth, Kingston upon Thames, Leicester, Luton, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Medway, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford, Old Bailey, Peterborough, Romford, St Albans, Stevenage, Snaresbrook, Southwark, Staines, Slough, Southend, Thanet, Uxbridge, Wood Green, Woolwich, Watford, Wandsworth, Willesden County Court and Wellingborough. We attend to matters in the High Court and Court of Appeal.
We have a team of clerks that understand the market and you. They are friendly and highly efficient. Our competitive fees structure reflects our modern, streamlined and efficient competitive business approach.
We aim to work with our clients and ensure that we are constantly delivering the highest standard of service and advocacy. We are regulated by the Bar Standards Board and standard contractual terms apply. We aim to work with our clients and ensure that we are constantly delivering the highest standard of service and advocacy.